We do everything to protect your privacy and so we deal with personal data carefully. DMM always sticks to the appropriate legislation and rules, among which the “Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming”. This implies that:
Handling your personal data is restricted to those data which are necessary for the purpose they are used for. We will ask your explicit permission if this is needed for processing your personal data.
Technical and organisational measures have been taken to guarantee your personal data. No personal data will be forwarded to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they have been provided.
We are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, we want to make this clear and will respect your rights. Which are:
- The right to examine your data.
- The right to adjust them.
- The right to have them removed.
- The right to restrict the processing of these data.
- The right to forward the data.
- The right to lodge a complaint against the use of your data.
Stichting De Middelste Molen Kanaal Zuid 497 7371 GL Loenen email@example.com